Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Unexplained bruising all over my legs? PHOTO
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Unexplained bruising all over my legs? PHOTO

5997538?1281102929
For the past 5 months i have had persistent itching all over but particularly my legs and about 2 weeks ago i woke up with my legs covered in bruises. They are spreading and i have also noticed small bumps on my legs. I have also been really tired, have no energy and have had menstrual bleeding for 7 weeks now.

I don't think its bites as my husband and son don't have any marks or itches. I am quite worried as cancer runs in my family a lot! Including Lymphomas and Leukemia.

I have already had my bloods done and they came back normal so what else could it be??

Thanks so much in advance.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
You should go have your pt/inr count checked do you take asa,coumadin,warfarin or any blood thinner?
Blank
Hi are ur legs hot? I used to suffer from very hot itchy legs when I was 'over tired' I found I was anaemic,  to be sure I would go back to ur doctor & ask them about ur worries & if u don't find what they say helpful then get a second opinion. I do hope all turns out well for u from K
Blank
Did you ever find an answer to your itching and bruising? I'm going through the same episodes, as cancer runs in my family also. Please email me at e.marie_22***@****
Blank
Have you been checked for Hepatitis C? I've had it for over 30 years and I aways have unexplained bruising and itch alot. You get to where you bruise so easy your legs could be like that just from scratching. The itching is caused by your liver not being able to filter out the toxins in your blood as well, so they are released into the pores of your skin.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...