Aa
A
A
Close
Unexplained bruising all over my legs? PHOTO
For the past 5 months i have had persistent itching all over but particularly my legs and about 2 weeks ago i woke up with my legs covered in bruises. They are spreading and i have also noticed small bumps on my legs. I have also been really tired, have no energy and have had menstrual bleeding for 7 weeks now.

I don't think its bites as my husband and son don't have any marks or itches. I am quite worried as cancer runs in my family a lot! Including Lymphomas and Leukemia.

I have already had my bloods done and they came back normal so what else could it be??

Thanks so much in advance.
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You should go have your pt/inr count checked do you take asa,coumadin,warfarin or any blood thinner?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi are ur legs hot? I used to suffer from very hot itchy legs when I was 'over tired' I found I was anaemic,  to be sure I would go back to ur doctor & ask them about ur worries & if u don't find what they say helpful then get a second opinion. I do hope all turns out well for u from K
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Did you ever find an answer to your itching and bruising? I'm going through the same episodes, as cancer runs in my family also. Please email me at e.marie_22***@****
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Have you been checked for Hepatitis C? I've had it for over 30 years and I aways have unexplained bruising and itch alot. You get to where you bruise so easy your legs could be like that just from scratching. The itching is caused by your liver not being able to filter out the toxins in your blood as well, so they are released into the pores of your skin.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703