Unsure
For the last 2-3 months I have had a swollen gland under the left side of my chin.  It will get bigger and smaller but has overall gotten bigger over the months.  I've also had naseau, night sweats, body aches, fatigue, and some mild swelling on the left side of my face.  Now, in the last week I have gotten an itchy, red pimple-like rash over my shoulders, chest, neck and back.  I'm not running a fever, but my body feels extremely hot.  What could this be? .
Some of your symptoms resemble lymphoma, but the rash and feeling hot doesn't really fit.  Have you seen a doctor?  If not I think you really should.  Two to three months is too long to go with these symptoms.  It's obvious medical intervention is needed at this point as your own body isn't taking care of it on its own.
Thank you so much for the reply.  I do have a doctor's appointment today.  Hopefully I will get some answers.