What do my cbc numbers mean?
I can't seem to get my doc to go over my cbc with me.  The only one I have available at this time is from November of last year.  Anyone care to clue me in before I go absolutely insane trying to figure out how to get a doctor to treat me like a person and not a paycheck?

(only listing the ones that are low or high, will provide others if needed)

ALT.....L 28
AST.....L 14
Hemoglobin.....L 11.9
MCV.....L 76.3
MCH.....L 24.9
RDW.....H 17.2
Monocytes.....H 10

Obviously the L is for low and H is for high, but what do the numbers mean together???  Currently searching for a doctor to take the time to talk to me...Thanks in advance
I also wanted to add that I have a slightly enlarged spleen (13.9 on CT), am having trouble finding the energy to do my daily activities, can't seem to get enough sleep, little appetite, low grade fever that comes and goes, high blood pressure (mild--140/92), headaches, and little tiny red spots (randomly) all over my upper arms/torso/legs.  My right armpit is mildly tender, recently my left has been starting to feel similar.  The area behind my knees is starting to swell, and the glands in my neck seem to take turns swelling on one side then the other.  What the heck is going on?  My doctor says it's all in my head.  Any ideas?
I let my sons last cbc in the car and hubbys at work...when he gets hom ill look at his and post them....my son dose have leukemia,,we will see how close or dif thay are....iv been donin this for 2 years and i still dont know what all the cbc mean.....are u red spots flat or do thay bump out?????
only one red spot bumps out, it's near the tip of my left middle finger (palm side).  The rest are flat and actually looks like I've just been pricked by a pin.  I just don't understand why it is so hard to get a doctor to listen to you and run some tests that they will EXPLAIN the results...Thank you for your reply.
Hi.
The results you posted is still acceptable.
What other laboratory examinations were performed on you?
What you should do is consult another physician and possibly do repeat laboratory examinations.
You are experiencing symptoms and that warrant further examinations to elucidate the cause.
Good luck.

Constantly -

1) You cannot go by bloodwork you had done in November.  Unfortunately, our bloodwork changes very rapidly and if you are feeling badly now you will really need to get new bloodwork done.

Try to post current bloodwork done in the last week or so.  For instance, and I am SURE this isn't your case, but my hemaglobin has gone all the way down to 6.3 and up to 11 in the past two and a half months and I've had four blood transfusions since November (but only when my hemaglobin got between 6.3 and 7.8 or so).  My only point being that if something was seriously wrong with you, and I'm sure its not (and if you had to base it on your November bloodwork, some of it isn't even high or low at all based on labcorp and some other lab's standards), so don't worry, but bloodwork from two months ago doesn't give doctors a good picture of your current health.

I just changed primary care docs and told him all (well, most) of my symptoms.  The ones that worry me most is the fatigue, headache, slightly enlarged spleen, kidney pain, and all these little pinpoint spots that are spreading from my chest to my arms, belly and legs.  (I'm sure they're on my back too but I can't see that part!  lol)  He's doing a cbc and doing some test for kidney function.  He says the results should be back tomorrow, Wednesday at the latest.  I will post the new info as soon as I can.  Thanks for your reply.