Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Zeolite? A good de-tox?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Zeolite? A good de-tox?

My 72 year old dad has had lymphoma and a recurrence within the last 2 years.  I am trying to convince him to start eating only organic food to stop putting chemicals into his body. He wonders if 72 years of chemicals is too late to do anything.  I was looking into detoxing him and getting the years of build-up out of his body and came across zeolite - does anyone know any knew information about it - the last info I found was form 2005.    
Related Discussions
There appears to be no safety issues with Zeolite, however their promotions are misleading. You may check the link I’ve posted below on an article dated July 20,2007 in which claims are made that Zeolite has beneficial effects for those with cancer, when no such backing data are submitted to make such a claim. If your father is a candidate for chemotherapy, this may be the better route as people his age have been known to benefit and there are newer supportive drugs to make treatment side-effects easier. If he does take this route, taking supplements without your doctor’s knowledge may be disastrous. While the supplement is approved by the US FDA on its own, narrow margins of safety may be crossed when it is mixed with treatments like chemotherapy.
http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/news/ng.asp?n=78382-zeo-health-fda-warning-letter
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...