abnormal CBC

I am a caucasion, 52yr old female. My primary doc called me to refer me to a hematologist, she stated my blood work was abnormal.
I've been online trying to find out what this means,
My appointment is with specialist is weeks away and I'm going out of my mind.  
My wbc is high       19.7
monocytes are low 4.4
and my Abs Neutrophilis are high 12.3
and Abs Lymphocytes are high   6.0

Does this mean I have Lymphatic Leukemia?
Hello and welcome to our forum.  Did your doctor give you any idea as to what it could be?  A lab value that fall outside the normal range can be for a variety of reasons, so it's very difficult to interpret what the problem might be, especially when several values are off.  

For example, high WBC values can mean infection (the most common reason), allergies, leukemia, tissue death, heart attack, and even intense exercise or extreme stress.  For monocytes, one low count is usually not medically significant, but consistent low counts can mean bone marrow damage/failure or leukemia.  High neutrophils and lymphocytes can mean nearly the same as high WBC's.  Put all these together and what do you get?  I don't know...that is why the hematologist is brought in.

I know this part is hard to wait for, I've been through it myself.  Please keep us posted on how your appointment goes.  
Hi Mochadelicious, I love the name!
No, the nurse actually called me and after I spoke to her, and after I made my appt with the oncologist, I started thinking that if this was an infection shouldn't she order more testing before sending me to the specialist.
Are you fighting Leukemia?
Thanks...as you can probably tell...I really like coffee.  :-)

Maybe with that specific combination of lab results they don't think it's an infection.  There are other blood and autoimmune diseases besides cancer that they might be looking at too.  

I'm not fighting Leukemia, however I was diagnosed with lymphoma a couple of years ago.  I went through 6 months of chemo and another two years of maintenance treatments.  I'm in remission now.