abnormal lab results and fatigue
This past year I have been to the doctor many times for either sinus infection, ear infection, pneumonia, or asthma.  I never seem to get fully better and then I am sick again.  I have been put on multiple antibiotics which only seem to make things better for a time before the next infection hits.  I am chronically tired but stubborn enough to keep pushing through.  My most recent lab results showed a high WBC of 11.0,  low RDW of 10.7, low MPV of 5.2, high neutrophils of 83, high ANC of 9.1, low potassium of 3.2, low phosphorus of 2.2, low sodium of 131, and low chloride of 94.  Everything else seemed ok.  The hematologist is still waiting on some other tests to come back and is considering a bone marrow biopsy depending on results.  I just want to know why I am always sick.  Any thoughts are appreciated.
Hi, sorry that I don't have any thoughts about the cause - but I'd point out that what seems the most unusual to me is the list of low minerals that show up. I'd expect that the docs see that as the feature that will most lead to diagnosis.
Thank you.  Do you know what could possibly be the season for the low minerals?  
Sorry, I don't know. I wild guess would be a problem with absorbing too little (do you have food allergies or celiac?) or excreting too much through the kidneys.