Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
blood test

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

blood test

I got my blood test with the following results:
WBC 7.1  (normal range)
RBC  3.87
Lymphs absolute 0.92
Lymphs 13
Polys-auto 78

All other results are in normal range. What can be wrong with me? I'm very concerned.
Please, help me to understand.
Hi there.

It is very hard to tell what's wrong just by a single laboratory tests.  In the field of medicine, a diagnosis or impression is reached after a good history and physical examination is done, and the laboratories are just done to confirm or rule out a condition.  From what you have posted (a normal result), I can't seem to find anything to suspect any disease entities.

I would suggest you describe anything that you may be experiencing that prompted you or your doctor to request this test and we'll probably take it from there.

Regards.