chronic problems
I am 20 years old.For the past 7 years i feel depressed,anxious,nervous,week.I catch colds frequently,i have frequent headaches,i get tired rapidly,i feel i do not have enough power.Stomach problems,frequent nausea.I have been to pshychiatrist and tried ssri medication,anti anxiety medication and i feel some improvement but it is far from what i was.I 've done head mri  and it was fine,EKG for heart and it turned out ok.Tested for h pylory and it was negativeBlood tests turned out ok,except for the percentage of lymphocytes wich was higher((51.7%   RANGE 20-34%),but the total number was in the range.Neutrophiles percentage was lower(39.9 % range 45-72 %) but the total number was in the range.

Thyroid hormones T3,T4,TSH were in the range.One doctor told me i have calcium deficiency so i have been taking calcium and magnesium for a month,not a significant improvement.
I just wander what is causing this,it drives me crazy.Could it be from an infection wich may be chronic.I heard that Epstein Barr virus can cause weaknes,depression and anxiety,lethargy,or anemia,or some vitamins deficiency
And one other thing that happens to me,is that when catch flu,or viral infection it lingers form any weeks even a month after i still get headaches,stuffed nose etc,feel week,and even fever