could it be Leukemia
ok am 21 and i have been filling really really tired a lot like i uaslly get up about 9 and now it takes all i got to get up at 11 and i've had a lot of nausea and my hair is filling out like really bad to where it 1/2 as thick as it use to  it like to the point to where when i wash my hair it clogs the sunk up i dont know what to do plz help tell we what you think

thanks amanda
oh yaeh i also have night sweat
Hi Amanda:  You do seem to have a problem, but what makes you pick Leukemia as a possible reason for your problems.  Does Leukemia run in your family, or is someone telling you that it could be Leukemia.
Did you see a doctor, and let him run some blood work on you.  Routine blood work is the most common way that they find Leukemia.  If your white count is high, they will do other testing to check it out.  It could be as simple as your nerves or something like that.  Do not try to diagnose yourself, get to your doctor for a check-up.
    I do have Leukemia for 10 years now, and if you do get diagnosed then contact us again if you need some support.  God Bless You
Suzzie
ya i need to see the doc i just dont have time no more with 2 kids and ya some one told me that it could be i have had like 1 or 2 ppl in my family had it lond dis thou
A common sign of low thyroid is fatigue and hair loss.  Hormonal changes also cause hair loss, and  either stress or depression will cause the late stay in bed!
If you have just had a child, I'd suspect post-partum depression which is caused by the sudden drop in progesterone. You should not panic about leukemia, but you should definitely see a http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Leukemia--Lymphoma-/could-it-be-Leukemia/show/713307#physician.