lymphomo or foreign object left in husband's body
urgent!  Lymphoma or foreign object  (i.e.,sponge?) left in husband's stomach during a back surgery. The "possible" lymphoma was diagnosed two years ago.
Doctors do not seem to have a clue if it is actual lymphoma.  Husband has port
in chest, but.no radiation done in two years, since the doctor diagnosed this,
disease.  The hospital/doctors have lost "ALL" records of my husband's cat/mri,etc. scans and medical papers.  PLEASE RESPOND A.S.A.P.
YOUR HELP AND QUICK RESPONSE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIQTED.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.
You need to find a hospital that will take better care of him and his records. A hospital losing cat/mri records is shocking and may be indicative of other problems at the hospital. You are better off finding a place that can take better care of him.
I agree with latenight.go to a dif hospital...We go to a grate cancer clinc.maby thats what u need to look in to..if he ha not had tretment for two years why dose he still have his port?Bottom line u need some one who is goning to take care of ur husband, please go to dif hospital....

Good Luck and God Bless      Valerie
wow, that's terrible, i can't believe they lost the records and possibly left a sponge in.  That's awful.
my mother had back surgery 2 years ago, and the doc broke a drill bit off in her vertibrae, and he wasn't even in the right spot.  The hospital tried to cover it up but she had an MRI done and it showed it plain as day.  Bad thing is she has more pain then ever.  Have you ever thought about maybe the hospital lost them on purpose?