Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
lymphomo or foreign object left in husband's body
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

lymphomo or foreign object left in husband's body

urgent!  Lymphoma or foreign object  (i.e.,sponge?) left in husband's stomach during a back surgery. The "possible" lymphoma was diagnosed two years ago.
Doctors do not seem to have a clue if it is actual lymphoma.  Husband has port
in chest, but.no radiation done in two years, since the doctor diagnosed this,
disease.  The hospital/doctors have lost "ALL" records of my husband's cat/mri,etc. scans and medical papers.  PLEASE RESPOND A.S.A.P.
YOUR HELP AND QUICK RESPONSE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIQTED.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
234738_tn?1198006841
You need to find a hospital that will take better care of him and his records. A hospital losing cat/mri records is shocking and may be indicative of other problems at the hospital. You are better off finding a place that can take better care of him.
Blank
208737_tn?1267677426
I agree with latenight.go to a dif hospital...We go to a grate cancer clinc.maby thats what u need to look in to..if he ha not had tretment for two years why dose he still have his port?Bottom line u need some one who is goning to take care of ur husband, please go to dif hospital....

Good Luck and God Bless      Valerie
Blank
wow, that's terrible, i can't believe they lost the records and possibly left a sponge in.  That's awful.
Blank
my mother had back surgery 2 years ago, and the doc broke a drill bit off in her vertibrae, and he wasn't even in the right spot.  The hospital tried to cover it up but she had an MRI done and it showed it plain as day.  Bad thing is she has more pain then ever.  Have you ever thought about maybe the hospital lost them on purpose?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...