painless , movable bump under the skin on the right side of the neck for 1 year
I have found a bump on the right side of the neck under the skin   a year ago. I'm smoking and I  worry that I might have cancer or something else dangerous. It didn't change in size, but i still worry???
Are there other symptoms?
Get it checked out by a thorough physician and get an answer now instead of later.  Hopefully it's not malignant, but you'll never know unless you check.
I had a swollen lymph node on the back of my neck that I ignored for several months back in 2005.  I went to a local clinic and their x-rays showed nothing.  I also had nightsweats, random itching, and my energy slowly decreased.  By the time I went to my family doctor, I had a lot more swollen lymph nodes all over my body.  I got a lymph node biopsy, and imaging done to show I had leukemia.  5 years later I've survived cancer twice and had a stem cell transplant.
It may be nothing, but it's probably best to check so you can start something sooner if it is something serious, which I hope it's not.