Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
pea sized lump on the right clavicle bone

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

hi, I've noticed a lump on the clavicle bone near the shoulder.  Back in 2004 I had a breast mass taken out the was dx with Florid intraductal hyperplasia, focal atypical ductal hyperplasia, proliferative apocrine metaplasia with cyst formation and focal microcalcifications.  I am now 50, and do go for yearly checkups.  I recently had a pap smear come back abnormal and was said to have HPV.  I had to have some cells removed and now I have a pap smear every six month's.  I have no health insurance and don't know what to think.....Would you be concerened?  When I had my breast mass removed....I had very good insurance....I do work full time.....and see the health dept for pap smears and mammo's.  Also I have swelling on the right chest bone all the way to the shoulder, and at times it seems the bone hurts.  Any answer would help....I do appriceate your time....Thank you, and god bless......Jo 50
Tags: lump, clavicle, bone, help
Hey, if you could get back to me about what you had and what happened.

I have the same thing but a larger lump on my right clavicle side.

But the thing is I'm 20.

Thanks so much
Hi:  I have had a lump on the left side of my clavicle, but before I noticed it I remember sitting up in bed one morning and feeling a real tight pull in the shoulder.  I let it go for weeks, and finally went to the doctor.  I had x-rays of my cervical spine and my shoulder/clavicle.
They told me I had calcium deposits, and Arthritis, Tendonitis, and Torticollis.  Torticollis is a twist or stretch in the wrong direction basically.  All they told me to do is to use anti-spasm medication, and it has not done anything for me.  I have felt like my shoulder has loosened up, but the lump is still there.  Been trying to find out if a calcium deposit would cause this lump.  It hurts along with the whole shoulder.
     I have found a lot of people complaining about this.  I have had Leukemia since 1998, but been in remission.  All my tests are coming back fine.
    This is definitely in the Arthritis family.  I am looking for answers also.
Susan047