small lump by hip
I have just recently noticed a smaller than pea sized lump by my hip bone.  it is down and in about and inch or so.   It moves but has no pain.  are ther lymph nodes there and should i worry?
I have not actually seen the pea sized lump near your hip bone, so I can only give you an educated guess as to what it is. Judging from your description, it does seem like a lymph node. Perhaps you have an infection near that area (example: an inflamed scratch or wound)? Lymph nodes tend to enlarge near areas of infection/ inflammation.

Whatever it is, there probably is no cause for worry.  From your description, the lump seems to be benign (not a cancer). Non-cancerous lumps tend to be movable with distinct shapes/borders, whereas cancerous lesions tend to be fixed to the surrounding tissue and have indistinct borders.  If it really bothers you, feel free to consult with a doctor so that the lump can be properly assessed.
i talked to our athletic trainer at work and she said it is out of the groin region and is probably a cyst.  thanks for your response.