small lump under armpit. Please help!
Today I was taking a shower and kinda felt my armpit and in it I felt a little lump. It feel about the size of a pea, maybe not even the size of a the head of a finger. Is this normal? Is feeling a lymph node like this normal? I am 18 and really scared. Please commit of can.
Hi, at  this point it's nothing to be alarmed about. Just look at it again every month or so, not every day. When a node gets larger, that's usually because it's doing its job as part of the immune system.
Is being able to feel a lymph node under the armpit normal? When should I be alarmed?
generally if it gets very large very fast, if others appear, if you have other symptoms, if it has an odd shape

I wouldn't worry about it.
Well it really is not that big. I looked it up and it said that the armpit lymph are about 1 to 2 cm and it feels no bigger than that. What do you mean by odd shape? It feels just like a tiny ball or pea.
The size of it is definitely smaller than a marble.
Odd shape = for instance, long and narrow. Or divided.
I am going through the same thing. Since January of this year, I have been suffering with horrible headaches, low grade fevers, nausea, hair loss and night sweats. I found a lymph node swollen on the left side of my neck. I said to myself "I must be coming down with something". That was 2 months ago. Now I still have the swollen lymph node on my neck, along with a swollen lymph node I found under my arm on the left side (it's long and narrow) and what feels like a group of swollen lymph nodes on the left side by my ribs. My dr. felt a lump in my left breast so next Wed. I am going for 2 CT scans, mammogram and an ultra sound. If I were you I would def. keep a check on that lymph node. Hoping that your lump goes away soon :) Take care :)