supraclavicular lymph nodes?
I feel a firm bump above my right, and possably left collar bone.  If i place my fingers on them and move my shoulders around they move around with my shoulder movments (as if they were part of my shoulder).  I have been to the doctor three times about two small pea sized mobile lymph nodes on the left side of my neck, but they did 2  blood tests and said i was fine.  These bumps kinda feel like a muscle or bone moving around.  Is there any structures around the clavical that are commonly confused with lymph nodes?
Some of the larger veins of the body have valves inside. From the exterior the areas with the valves are more bulbous than the rest of the vein, it is possible you are feeling these. Another possibility is a cyst, which may have begun from a sweat or sebaceous gland. Its best you have the doctor feel these lumps