Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
supraclavicular lymph nodes?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

supraclavicular lymph nodes?

I feel a firm bump above my right, and possably left collar bone.  If i place my fingers on them and move my shoulders around they move around with my shoulder movments (as if they were part of my shoulder).  I have been to the doctor three times about two small pea sized mobile lymph nodes on the left side of my neck, but they did 2  blood tests and said i was fine.  These bumps kinda feel like a muscle or bone moving around.  Is there any structures around the clavical that are commonly confused with lymph nodes?