swollen lymph nodes
I have had swollen lymph nodes for almost a year now, I get headaches all the time
the lymph nodes are under my chin and below my ear, I get pain in my neck and ears
and have been losing lots of hair.
I have had ultra sounds and blood work done many times and no one seems to be helping
me find out what is going on.. I am a mother to 3 young children and need to be halthy for
them....thanks
Hey! I am sorry you've been feeling like this.
Sometimes lymph nodes stay swollen for a long time (even forever) following an infection, especially if you keep touching them. I for example have had lymph nodes in my neck swollen for about 2 and a half years now because I was always fiddling with them. As long as your lymph nodes have not been growing over the course of this year then it's not cancer. The headaches could be coming from your stressful thinking you have a chronic disease. If they are tension headaches and such, try pushing down/pressing the top of your head for a while and it should help relieve the pain. I am not sure about the hair loss ordeal, but that could be age (happens to different people at different times, for example i have a cousin with white hair and he's 30, so...)
But really I am not a doctor, I am just sharing what I know, but really to put your mind at ease  ask your doctor to biopsy one of your lymph nodes; that'll tell you if it's malignant or benign.
I wish you the best of luck and keep us posted!!