what is considered a low grade fever when it comes to lymphoma
ive had a biopsy and it was benign but now I am having a fever that is 99.4  what is the fever associated with lymphoma like?
Hi there.

The fevers associated with lymphoma are generally low grade, somewhere in the range of 37.5-38.5 degrees celcius.  However it is not uncommon for someone to also see high grade fevers sometime along the course of the disease.

Other symptoms to watch out for with lymphoma is that of night sweats (which are really drenching) and also that of drastic weight loss.  The combination of these symptoms are what is referred to as the "B" symptoms of lymphoma and is reflective of the increased activity of the disease.

Regards.
thanks for your answer. I also wanted to know if there were enlarged lymph nodes in the chest , enlarged thymus, or spleen would the symptoms be constant or it depended on what position the person is in??  I had a ct scan 2 and 1/2 months ago which showed a perfectly healthy chest. I had 4 enlarged neck nodes and got it biopsied which was benign. Anyway hypothetically if they missed something would lymph nodes enlarge in the chest in 2 months? I'm more concerned on the symptoms more in depth thank u!