worried
I'm 17 years old and i've been sick for quite awhile with fevers on and off, chills, night sweats, I don't have much of an appetite anymore, headaches and diherrea all the time. i also have the disease eosinophillic esophagitis and i didn't know if that had anything to do with it. I'm getting really worried and would love if you could help.
So sorry to hear one so young is so sick!
I'm not a doctor but can try to provide some insight and support! From what I understand about eosinophillic esophagitis - the lack of appetite can be caused by that. It's also possible if your not eating much, that can cause the headaches.
They are also saying that eosinophillic esophagitis is caused by food allergies, and it's quite possible your symptoms are caused by that.
What medications are you on for your current condition? What are the listed side effects? What are your night sweats like? Are they every night? Do you have any swollen lymph nodes? These are all questions a doctor may ask as well.
Since this has been going on for a while, I would make an appointment with the doctor if it were me. Start with your primary and if he feels it's more, he may refer you to a specialist.
Keep us posted on how your doing!