Leukemia Expert Forum
elderly acute lymphoblastic leukemia
About This Forum:

Questions in the Leukemia forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts. This forum is for questions and support regarding all Leukemia and Lymphoma issues such as ALL, AML, CLL, CML, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

elderly acute lymphoblastic leukemia

Dear Dr.
        Could you please give me the median survival for elderly,over 60 acute lymphoblastic leukemia today?I also need to know what survival in this group was in early 80's.I am having trouble finding data dating back then even though I have spent a lot of time attempting to get this information.Iwould appreciate any help you could give.
                                                                                        Thanks in advance,