Liver Disorders Community
7 month old infant w unspecified anemia/justin-tyme
About This Community:

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

7 month old infant w unspecified anemia/justin-tyme

i am a nervous wreck my baby was diagnosed anemia at 2 weeks of age he had his first blood transfussion at 2 weeks first they thought it was low iron so they put him on poly-vi-sol untill he was 5 months old he is still diagnnosed with unspecified anemia which worries me because if we dont know which type he is then how will he be treated he is 7 months old now and has had 6 transfussions his hemoglobin level friday was 7.7 the lowest he has went was 5.9 i have been researching sooo much that i am completely lost nowhe had jaundice when he was born pretty severe jaundice so i thjought it would go away due to low bellirubin but nope he is still getting transfused and now ther are signs of fatty liver im thinking because of iron overload im soo schared because this could be bad i have faith in the good lord that my justin,middle name tyme...justin tyme will be fine i need help trying to figure out what type of anemia he is!!!any questions i will sure answer please help me research and find what type of anemia my beautiful baby is,,thankyou!!! love, debbie (mom)
100%
 (1) 
please write back
0%
 (0) 
very concerned
1 Member voted
Tags: anemia, Unspecified, Liver, 6 transfussions
789911_tn?1368640383
I dont understand why the docs cant figure out what is going on.  This forum is for medical issues dealing with Hepatitis C.  Maybe someone else could jump in and give you better advice here.  Is there a forum dealing with anemia here on medhelp?  Maybe go to a forum dealing with that.  I sure pray you get some answers and help with your baby's anemia quick!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Liver Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...