Bile Leak after liver resection
My mother's right liver was removed seven months ago due to cancer. She has been having fluid build-up but the surgeon decided to remove the drain during an ERCP and had the stent removed. since then, she has been in and out of the hospital seven times in seven months. A tube was inserted into the area between the liver and the lung to drain the bile out. Recently, the surgeon decided that it will take a very long time to get her liver healed up and suggested another surgery. However, the wait time for another surgery is five to to six months!! In the meantime, my mother's temperature fluctuates between 36.3 degrees celsius in the morning to almost 38 degrees celsius in the evening. Doctor says that it is to do with the fluid that is built up inside her even though we have been irrigating the drain everyday. My question is whether there are alternatives to having another surgery, and can another stent be put in place permanently to close up the leakage. should I send my mother to another country to get her looked at immediately. The output each day is between 15ML and 20ML daily. Your help is appreciated!
Check out doctor Thomas Lodi's (oasis of healing) videos on you tube about how someone stops making cancer in their bodys. Was her cancer in the liver to begin with or was it some place else and spread to the liver?

Try giving her fresh vegetable juices every day as much as she can handle. dark leafy green vegetables with dandilion greens spinach kale etc...
Also yellow dock herb or milk thistle is good for the liver.
The liver regrows its self every 6months. So new cells are being created in your mothers liver even as we speak. If she is nourshing herself then the new cells will be healthy and her new liver will be healthy. A few good books are The "P.H. miricale" diet by Doctor young. And "back to eden" by Jethro Claus.

Have your mother stay far away from sugar and refined and fried foods.

To help the liver function coffee enemas could be taken. Check out the Gersan cure online.
Good Luck and God Bless!