Liver Disorders Community
Caffeine addiction withdrawal

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

Caffeine addiction withdrawal

I have been taking two monster energy drinks for the last couple of months and yes I know its a lot.  one in the morning one in the afternoon. Its the rehab brand 161mg each I take them 7 hours APART and DO NOT chugg them down.  Sometimes I finish one in an hour.  I did not take one in the morning and i felt the widthrawal effects really really  bad, I had the usuall headache and my got really eye bags specially on my right eye.  When I smiled i noticed that its not quite symmetrical.  My question concerns the bags around my eyes and the uneven smile.  Is that part of the withdrawal symptoms?  should I be worried that this is more serious effect than a normal caffeine withdrawal?  Please any adivce/ suggestions would be of great help cause I am a bit worried. Thanks.
spider6 .....blessings for all to h... Comment
1 min ago
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
opus88 commented on photo
Track your weight over time