Can these things elevate my liver enzymes?
I am a 29 year old male, relatively active and such. I recently had blood work done to check cholesterol levels. The panel came back high. The numbers were 49 and 151 (not sure which was which). The morning before I had the blood work done I had not eaten or drank but I did take my Crestor, two Lortab 10mgs w/ 500 mg of APAP, Prinzide and a BC powder. Also, the day before I had one beer and three Lortab 10 mgs w/ 500 mg of APAP. I was wondering if these medications and the like were potentially the cause of the elevated liver enzymes? I have no abdominal pain or jaundice or any other symptoms. Thank you for your time.
all of these things can elevate your liver enzymes.  repeat them if possible without the lortab and alcohol  people with high cholesterol however can have fatty liver and chronically elevated liver tests with an ALT/AST ration of 2:1.