Aa
A
A
Close
Consistent ALT between 49 and 55
I work in a dental clinic and I stumbled upon the fact that my ALT is on the high end.  In March 2011 I had a needle stick from a Hep C positive patient.  I have been tested several times over the past 6 months and every time have tested negative for Hep C or B. In March, however, my ALT was 49.  This week my final test showed an ALT of 55.  This lab has a WNL up to 55. These are the only times I've ever had this test.  I am a 29 year old male. 10mg Lexapro daily is the only medicine that I'm on.  I drink about 8 alcoholic drinks per week. I exercise 2-3 times per week. I am 6'3" and weigh 197 pounds.  I have a history of autoimmune disease including eczema and I also have seasonal allergies. This was done through an occupational clinic as it was work related.  i have moved within the last year and don't have a physician.  What should be my next step?  I am planning to cut to 4 drinks per week, run more, lose 10 pounds and eat healthier
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I have also had a complete blood count in the last 2 years and everything was within normal limits.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
317787 tn?1468754865
Blank
Dee1956 NEW SURVEY, top of page, pl... Comment
8 hrs ago
Blank
Nihung added the Food Diary
15 hrs ago