Discomfort below right rib cage
Its been about two months since I have had this symptom. I have had a fullness/stiffness feeling under my right ribcage for this long. Sometimes it is better, and sometimes its worse. I've had many blood tests, a CT scan, and an ultrasound. The doctors say that my liver and gallbladder are functioning normally.
There is no actual pain. Just a pressure that can get worse.
Another thing that is worrying me, when I lay down on my right side and relax, I can push something in and out from under my ribcage... like something is swollen or pressing up against them, rubbing. Seems to be related to the same area.
My GI said he wants to do a colonoscopy.  Could it be my large intestine causing problems up that high?
I dont really have any other symptoms.  It is really stressing me out because it wont go away.
My bowel movements seem to be normal.  Though the stress has made me lose my appetite altogether.  I am only 23 and i dont know what i should do.
The doctors can't find anything.  I have no other symptoms to help diagnose the issue.  No actual pain. just discomfort.
Could it be inflammation in my large intestine? Crohns disease? or something else related to my liver, stomach, or gallbladder?

Please, any advice or suggestions will help!

Please reply!

I had the same symptoms as you and I changed doctor because the one I was seeing since last Aug. would not do an ultrasound and I'm glad i did my new doc sent me for an complete abdominal ultrasound and I found out the I have fatty liver disease, also she could tell from my blood work as well because my enzymes were up. I was happy to find out that its not life threatening and if you follow a restricted diet it can be reversed, but she also said it can become serious if you do nothing about it and can lead to cirrosis. Doc put me on a low fat low calorie diet.
My dr did an ultrasound and blood tests.  They said everything seemed to be fine with the liver.