Help Please newbee question on LFT Results

A question about the LFT results, few weeks ago i was feeling ill, very weak and dizzy, still suffering from it, a new doctor looked at my previous record and has advised
me it could be my liver: in 2005 my ALT was 107 then gradually through the years has been decreasing and shows 82 last year, recently had one and ALT is 65, have had a hepatitis blood test came out negative.

I am 30 and do exercise on and off at the gym, also drink on occasions, have also quit smoking ciggerettes few months ago. i do remeber having a tooth extracted in 2005 as it was infected so i was to take anti biotics,

just wanted some advice on this, the gradual decrease of ALT, could this be a good or a bad sign? i should be going back to drs on monday to have another lft test done

thankyou
the decrease in ALT is a good sign.  Elevated ALT is a sign of a liver condition.
thank you for the reply, ive had another lft blood test waiting for the results,

a question on acute hepatitis failure, what kind of LFT results are expected, can they still show up as normal?or go higher over time? as my ALT results are raised and have decreased to 65 over a few months, i am fairly ill,weak,lathargic and suffer from slight pains in the upper right part of my stomach  (drinking milk tends to help it alittle but still can feel a hav dull ache, could be acid/gas im guesing). just wanted to know about lft and acute hepatitis failure. i do remember 5 months ago i went out for a drink and 2 weeks later i fell ill and have been ever since.

thank you
I am only guessing.. being a nurse, but maybe you have gastroreflux or an ulcer being the more serious.. I am guessing again that your doctor will probably prescribe MYLANTEN and maybe something like Omepral . Good luck hope you feel better soon.
hi

yes,you're right, the doctor has given me Omepral and was told to take it when I have the burning pains. only worry is it can affect the liver as shows on leflet,as my liver is under investigation,I've taken it today,I been having pale stools we'll dihrea too for the past few weeks will be seeing doctor tomorrow about that,will be getting my lft results tomorrw an abdomen ultra sound in a few days and also waiting for an appointment from a eye specialist as my eyes had been hurting and the light senstivity,I'm trying dry eye drops makes second day.anyways I'm ful of problems lol.
hello

just wanted to update, i was told i have fatty liver with inflamation, i was told to eat healthy, i have taken sugar out my diet, i found ive lost over a stone in a a few weeks, mt liver function test ALT has now dropped to 46, is 46 ok? or still raised? do you think sugar was the cause, i don't understand why i could lose soo much weight by stopping sugar, i did have a high sugar diet for many years though.

thanks