Liver Disorders Community
Hepatic Encephalopathy

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

Hepatic Encephalopathy

before six months i was in coma when i was admitted in hospital. Doctors told that there is no hope after some days of tretment I become normal and came home. Doctors advice was that to take rest and have medicines. But some times the angle will be swollen and speech will not be clear. there is no regular motion and sleep. Now my main problem is that my both knees have heavy pain and thighs become very fat. doctor told me not to have pain killers then what kind of medicines i can have. Every month I will go blood test and the billurubin is 2.5mg. how long i must take medicines and rest. when i can go for work.
I hear your frustration. Hang in there! There is always hope and it has gotten you this far! You should be proud! Stay at rest and think on the postive side of life. Then, you can go back slowly and live better than ever before.