Liver Disorders Community
Hepatitis

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

Hepatitis

I was hospitalized with Hep A almost 3 months ago.  My AST/ALT were 6,000/8,000 (very high from what I was told).  I am a healthy, fit 31 year old male.  Normally I'm very active and happy, etc.  Over the last few months, I started getting a little anxious and at times a bit depressed. I also started having issues staying asleep at night.  My lab results are returning to normal and while my energy is returning back to normal, there is still some general anxiety.  I also noted that my testosterone was 406 and free testosterone 92.1.  While this fell within the "normal" range, it was on the low end of the normal range - especially considering that I'm 31 and very fit.  My cholesterol was also very low at 127.  I read up a bit on low testosterone and low cholesterol and depression/anxiety are symptoms.  Is this something that was caused by the Hep A that will go away in time?  I'm starting to slowly exercise again and that seems to help but again, the anxiety is still in the background....
spider6 commented on  feeling better
spider6 commented on photo
stilltrying1965 commented on photo
Track your weight over time