Hi below are my LFT and lipid profile results. Please suggest you action.
Hi, I have been a heavy binge beer drinker and a smoker for 2 years. Six months back, I had done some tests after feeling some pain in the right side of the abdomen. My stomach used to feel like it's burning inside. It was a very vague feeling. I had done LFT, ULTRASOUND, lipid profile and some other diabetes and hepatitis tests after consulting a gastroenterologist. Doctor told me that my cholesterol levels are very elevated in 365's and my SGPT & SGOT were also in the range of 360's. He told me after looking at my ultrasound that I have mild fatty liver as it was slightly enlarged. The doctor didn't find any diabetes or hepatitis. He clearly told me to stop drinking and get back to physical activities. Now, after six months after not taking any medicines to improve it, I stopped drinking/smoking completely, I started playing badminton daily and went to the lab for LFT & the lipid profile test. The results are below:

Lipid profile test results:

CHOLESTEROL - 293  HIGH
TRIGLYCERIDES - 163 HIGH
CHOLESTEROL HDL - 38 LOW
DIRECT LDL CHOLESTEROL - 195 HIGH
CHOL/HDL ratio - 7.7 HIGH
LDL/HDL ratio - 5.1 HIGH
VERY LOW DENSITY LIPOPROTEIN - 32.6 HIGH

Liver function test results (without GGT):
SGOT - 54 HIGH
SGPT - 148 HIGH
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE - 77
LACTATE DEHYDROGENASE - 188
BILIRUBIN - 0.50
BILIRUBIN, DIRECT 0.10
BILIRUBIN, INDIRECT 0.40
TOTAL PROTEIN 7.8
ALBUMIN 4.5
GLOBULIN 3.3
ALBUMIN/GLOBULIN RATIO 1.4

I'm planning to take Himalaya LIV 52 with Milk thistle to improve my condition. Please suggest what needs to be done more in my case.

Thanks in advance Doc!
Hi there, I wish there was a doctor here, I really do.  We are just liver patients like you that are trying to help each other.  
What did your doctor say?
Are you saying you didn't do anything about it for 6 months but recently started to exercise?  It does take time for the numbers to change.  I had high cholesterol and found out that all the fat I was eating, peanut butter was elevating mine. 3 months after I stopped the peanut butter I had dropped my cholesterol.
Do you drink water?  The liver needs water in order to work more efficiently.
How do you feel?

In addition to exercising you have to watch what you eat and drink.  If you drink you need to stop or reduce as much as possible.  Your numbers are high.  Do you take any medications that could be causing this?

Anecdotally,  my husband has cut out most of the fat he used to eat.  He has done no exercise.  He has lost 20 lbs since Sept 27th.  Sometimes it is what you eat or drink.
Everything you eat or drink has to be processed by your liver so try to think about everything you eat drink put on your skin.

I would be interested to hear what your doctor says about your elevated liver enzymes
Hi Dee, thanks very much for showing interest in this post. Yes, exactly, I dint do anything for 6 months, but recently past 2 months it was bothering me mentally so I started playing. My doctor had advised me to completely stop drinking and referred a liver biopsy test. He told me about another new test about liver Fibroscan which was way costly to afford. That's why I dint do anything about it.    Yes, I drink a lot of water now and feel very thirsty during sleep at night. I feel it's because of fatty liver and high cholesterol I have because this problem wasn't before. I'm worried about this thirst at night.   I try to eat homemade food and avoid eating any fatty meal. I eat more fruits and veggies now. I have started drinking milk also.  No, I don't take any medicines as of now. I have ordered Himalya Liv 52 & Milk thistle after reading positive reviews for both the products online. People are recommending Liv 52, so I'm going to try that first for sure before I spend any money on allopathy medicines. Herbs are better any day.   But, now I'm feeling good after seeing my new results. My last results were in 350's. My right abdomen still feels like some pain, burning sensation and uneasiness during driving or sleeping. Its uncomfortable all the time.  This is a positive thing that's happened after exercising and eating homemade food.  What happened to your husband?
Also, I have lost 8 kgs in 2 months.
WOW!  That is great losing weight will help.  It sounds like your doctor fears that you have liver damage based on your blood work, that is why he wants to do the biopsy.  I had a biopsy even though my liver enzymes were only slightly elevated and I was heading into cirrhosis.  The live can regenerate if it is treated right and is not too damaged.  I have read of people on the cirrhosis forum who have gotten better when they changed their diet.  You have a chance as well

My husband had to have his gall bladder removed and is not on a low fat under 50 mg or no fat diet.
The change is remarkable
I have also heard milk thistle and Liv 52 can help
Good luck to you
Dee