High Liver Function Numbers
I am a 45 year old, 5', 120 pound, female who just had a multiphasic blood panel done.  My Alk Phos is 171, AST/SGOT is 156, ALT/SGPT is 357, and my GGT is 215.  These numbers are high according to the reference range.   I do not smoke or take any alcohol, and never have.  I am not diabetic (glucose level is 76).  The only medication I take on a regular basis is Effexor XR.  I am otherwise healthy.  Should I be concerned?
Your numbers are high. Yes you should be concerned. You must have had blood work done for a reason. What was the reason? and have you discussed your results with whoever asked for the blood tests to be done??
There are a whole bunch of reasons why your numbers could be high including HepC.
You need to ask your doctor without delay!

Craig
   My Dr. requests that I have blood work done every 6 months or so, just to monitor my health.  About a year ago my LFT's were high, but not this high.  Dr. tested me for all heps (even though I've had the vaccinations), and they were all neg.  She contributed those high numbers to overcoming a sinus infection.
   I had had my gallbladder removed about 6 years ago.  I also suffer from GERD.
I spoke with the RN @ the Dr. office on Friday and told her what the results were and she said she'd contact the Dr.  Still haven't heard from them, even though I called again today, Monday.  
   All my other results were normal.
You need to ask your doctor. I can't say anymore, sorry!
If you are clear of all heps, alcohol, weight etc and don't get a satisfactory answer from your doc, then you may want to ask for a biopsy as that is the only definitive test for liver issues.

Craig

Let me know how it goes if you would?