I really need an answer...I think I have a bad parasitic infection
It started with really bad Liver and Gall Bladder pain....I have been diagnosed with Gall bladder disease and then told I don't have gall bladder disease because the sludge was gone... I have an extremely hard time  having a bowel movement and it is almost impossible to get it out, other times I have diarrhea...I also at first felt like my bowels were extremely swollen and I even had food come back up my esophagus a couple times because of the swelling....It eventually moved to my chest and head meanwhile feeling the sickest I have ever felt....I have extremely itchy skin and numerous rashes from the itching....My left lung feels like it is swollen and at times when I breathe I feel like I have fluid built up because it will gurgle and pop....I felt like I had a cist pop on or around my Gall Bladder/Liver and then a few minutes later I felt like something was attacking me inside my chest, so I went to the doc and had them put me on an antibiotic which didn't really help....I eventually got prescribed a cream called permethrin because the doc thought I might have a really bad case of scabies...I put that stuff on and within an hour or so I started to feel way better....I felt like things inside of me just kinda fell off and my pain got way better...I felt better for about a week and started to get worse again....I have now realized that if I put the permethrin on an open wound like on my bleeding rashes is I start feeling better...I have learned that the permethrin is actually an antiparisitic and another name for it is Ivermectin....I have talked to many docs about it and they don't think what I say is likely....I have requested a referal to an infectous disease specialist and have been refused because they say if I have not been out of the country I could not have contracted anything....I have been dealing with this for over a year and I think it has been doing damage this whole time and I really need to figure this out so I can get better....On top of it all I see what I have gone through in our 4 month old baby boy and just recently he started having seizures....We have noticed him being extremely uncomfortable and flailing about for about 2 months and he has been having a very hard time moving his bowels as well...He has progressively gotten worse, you can also hear he has an issue with his lungs along with being restless and irritable as well as moaning and groaning......I have noticed he has issues breathing, etc..it also happens when he first wakes up like I do...I have noticed he has been doing this thing where your lungs and lips uncontrolably release and your lips smack and drool comes out, which i cant even really explain you have to be in my shoes to understand what i mean...I really need answers and I hope someone out there can help!!!