Is grade2 fatty liver dangerous
recently i got my abdomen scaned,and got an issue of grade2 fatty liver.i want to know is it dangerous?.
Having a fatty liver is never a good thing as it can lead to fibrosis and eventually cirrhosis. It is very possible for your liver to heal  and for you to no longer be a candidate for liver disease through diet and cardio-vascular  exercise. (In most cases weight loss)

You should always consult your doctor before beginning any exercises. I hope this helps. Best wishes!

Randy
Hello and hope you are doing well.

As suggested fatty liver can progress to cirrhosis. Fatty liver can be due to alcoholism when it is called Alcoholic fatty liver disease and the other one is Non alcoholic fatty liver disease, which is due to obesity, diabetes and high triglyceride levels. This can progress to cirrhosis of the liver and can be associated with hepatocellular carcinoma. So, prevention or cure is by avoiding alcohol and treating diabetes, obesity and high triglyceride levels.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.