Itching. tingling hands and feet
Is there a relation to this and liver or kidney  disease? I have this every day now -especially at night . Meds- none new but I do take atenolol rapid heart beat .Ambien. lipitor, prozac.325 mg. aspirin, daily. The finger tips bother me most. Both hands started at the same time so I doubt because of this that it would be carpal tunnel?  i was tested for diabetes recently and it was negative =.there is a family history . Help i am really itchy- have had some bumps ( ratches) but it is not always present along with symptoms. I have used benedryl and hydrocortisone creams some with mild relief, Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Sue: What would make you think it is related to kidney or liver. I take atenolol as well as several other meds similar to yours. How long has it been since you had labs done?  The lab work always shows you Liver Function test and Kidneys as well. They seem to come together. You may just have an allergic reaction to some med. I've had those before only a prescription antihistimine worked. Plus finding out what the source of the allergie was. Yes part of liver problems involve itching, when your biliruben goes up. I'm not an expert. Just offering my opinion. Take Care    cat
it could be one of your meds or all of them.  it sounds like you are having a reaction to one of your meds check them out online.  go to google and type in the med and see if one can cause the reaction.  i don't think it is liver or kidney but diabetes can cause itching.  call your doc.
it could be that you are allergic to something around you. do you have pets or a mild allergy?
my hands swell and tingle when i come in contact/ get near latex. or when i come in range of anything I'm allergic to.
just jot down what you are doing when this hits. you will find your source soon.
or you can go to a doctor that will test you for allergies.

i hope you find out what is causing this soon.