Liver Disorders Community
Liver Cancer

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

Liver Cancer

My friend is suffering form Liver cancer. Two Hospitals in India has send her back home after giving 1 Chemo saying that she is in the last stage of cancer as it has spread too other organs and that there is no use of giving any more chemo.  Is there any remedy for this.  I would be obliged if anyone would give a quick reply as it is urgent.

Annzo
Avatar dr f tn
Hi Annzo,
How is your friend? Management for liver cancer depends on a variety of factors including metastasis, symptoms present, results of diagnostic tests, medical history and overall health of the patient. The presence and  extent of metastasis, age and overall health, will also determine the remedy or  if chemotherapy is still indicated. It is best that you discuss the management plan with her attending physician.  Do keep us posted and best regards. .
spider6 commented on spider6's status
Emily_MHModerator Survey link - https://goo.g... Comment
clean_in_ks commented on No Cirrhosis of the L...
Track your weight over time