Liver Leison/Elevated Protein in Urine

I had a cystogram/retragrade pyelogram due to elevated levels of protein in urine for one year and due to blood in urine.  The test concluded my kidneys seem to be ok but I have three liver lesions.

This news sent chills down my spine.  I'm 35 and a chronic hep b carrier since birth.  I was never sick until I was 25.  At that time I almost died due to liver failure.  As I understand I had a partial seroconverson to the e antigen at that time.

Since the time of my illness I have been quite healthy.  Absolutely no problems.  I am no 35 years old.

I have always been overweight.  In 2000 I lost a large amount of weight 75+ lbs.  Then gained it back with the pregnancy of my son in 2002 and have been unable to lose such a large amount again.

To say that I am scared would be the understatement of the year.  I almost died once.  It was horrible.  I've had ten years of good health.  Now I am a parent.  I can't go through this again.

Now I'm being told there might be something wrong with two organs!

It's just not fair.  I have to be a healthy parent.

Are there any medical people out there who have insight on what is going on with me?

My liver function tests have been normal for ten years.  They were normal before my acute illness ten years ago.  hey are still normal.  It is just now with the emergence of spilled protein 3000 mg, blood in urine and stumbling upon liver lesions in the diagnositic process.  

I don't feel ill beyond normal tiredness.  What is going on with me?  I feel like I am suddenly falling apart.