Aa
A
A
Close
Liver problem
Hi everyone
Im 38 years old..   i had a drinking problem about 12 years ago. and dr said to stop drinking because i had a liver problem..  a couple of years later i been drinking on and off  but not heavy drinking..  since november this year i started to feel ill and my liver swelling and in pain.  i went drs and he said i have a enlarged liver and it flammed.
in the last 6 months i have been taking strong pian killers too.  now my liver keeps swelling every time i eat salty, fried foods and the pains are strong too..  
Im wondering what i did to it?
thanks
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1475202 tn?1388955435
First you need to find out if the pain killers are an opiate? if they are not then you need to stop taking them immediately!  also stop drinking until the swelling is gone and it sounds like in your case you really need to consider stopping for good. Pain meds can be very hard on your liver and im sure only making it worse. why would you live with this pain for 6 months. you need to be seen by a doctor right away. take good care of yourself, dont end up like me... diagnosed with cirrhosis at 38 on 03/23/10 Take good care of you!
Randy
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
317787 tn?1473362051
Blank
Dee1956 commented on atthebeach's status
6 hrs ago
317787 tn?1473362051
Blank