Metallic taste in mouth and severe pain right side of body
The other day my girlfriend was in the bathroom and she was having trouble breathing.  She was vomiting up something that she said was bile.  She eventually was able to breathe normally again but she is having some recurring problems that I think are related to this.  She has this pain in her right side that seems to be bothering her.  She says it feels soothing when I rub it but when I touch it it seems to be really sore for her.  She says she has a metallic taste in her mouth and she cannot get the tast to go away.  I had her drink a shot of vinegar because I heard that it helps remedy certain things like indigestion but I seriously doubt that is is indigestion.  I would appreciate any suggestions or ideas that anyone might have.  Thank you and have a good day.
have her go to her doctor as it could be her stomach, ulcer, gallbladder, or numerous other thiings or she could just have cystitis.  
I know she had her gall bladder a few years ago
Sorry Sadie, that was supposed to say that I know she had her gall bladder removed a few years ago.  I will try and get her to go, but she is kinda stubborn.
I had this same symptom last year.  I am still trying to figure out what is going on with my body.  The doctors have not been able diagnosis the problem.  Let's keep this blog going.  I am planning to ask for some liver blood work for this year.  I had some done for the earlier part of 2007.  All was normal at that time.

best wishes to your lady,

alone!
I don't believe I ever responded to your question about the B vaccine. You have probably gotten started on it and have gotten the information you needed by whomever gave you the vaccine. In my case it was the pharmacist. I am now waiting till October to see if it worked. I know I didn't have it before and no reason why I should get it now.

On your latest comment. My liver blood work was normal for over 20 years. Believe me that doesn't mean a thing. They can be normal and you can have liver disease with normal blood work and no symptoms. In order to find out if you have a problem,  is to have a really extensive lab review. Usually Dr. don't normally order it unless there is a questionable reason.
If she is vomiting bile she could have problems with the common bile duct such as a stone or blockage but it is more likely that she has some type of infection of the liver since her gallbladder was removed. A simple bacterial infection can cause the symptoms you are describing if it sets up in the liver or the intestines near the common bile duct. She needs to see a doctor.