Liver Disorders Community
Raised lft dilated cbd of 12mm

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

Raised lft dilated cbd of 12mm

I had my gallbladder removed in Feb this year and have not really been the same since. I have further had sod . I recently had a ecrp to remove stent and it showed that the cbd was dilated to 12mm. I feel naseaus a lot and suffer whith a lot of back pain. My qeustion is can the nausea i feel be related to the liver or cdb?
Thank
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Gall bladder removal can cause fatty food intolerance and nausea. Your persisting symptoms of  nausea could also indicate a viral gastroenteritis. The other causes could be jaundice if there is yellowish discoloration of skin, food poisoning if the symptoms occurred shortly after taking food, peptic ulcer disease and sometimes cholecystitis and pancreatitis. Please consult your primary care physician for further evaluation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.