SGOT (AST) & SGPT (ALT) Levels (Abnormal)
I am a 21 year old male, recently was blood tested for an insurance policy and accepted. Most of my tests came back normal except for 3, which I would like to learn more about.

1) My level of SGOT (AST) are considered abnormal at 59 U/L which is above the normal level range of 0-41. What does this mean, this seems pretty high to me comparing it to the normal average. Should I consult with my doctor?

2) My level of SGPT (ALT) is 46 U/L which is one above the range, but this may be related to my elevated levels of SGOT (AST), are these two related and how so? Should this be a cause for concern?

3) My (LDL) Low Density Lipoprotein levels are abnormal as well, coming in at 78.8 and the average range is 80-200.

Otherwise my test results were normal, but that doesn't mean I don't want to learn more about what wasn't normal. Anyone out there an expert and able to explain why some of these levels are abnormal and how to get them in the normal range, and is normal mean "good" or does normal mean normal compared to eveyrone else?
AST and ALT both represent liver enzymes, if they are elevated, is usually means the liver is overworked or disease is present. This can be from a hepatitis, drug induced, heavy alcohol use, or other causes. Your liver enzymes are not high enough where I, personally, would be concerned about hepatitis, but it showed be ruled out, and I would talk to your doctor about these. LDL is one of the 2 cholesterols your body makes, also known as the "bad" cholesterol. Elevated levels represent high cholesterol, so I would not be too concerned that your levels are slightly lower. My guess, in seeing that you're a 21 y/o male, is that may be you had a few too many nights of drinking to slightly raise your liver enzymes, but again, I would consult your doctor about it for a physical exam to rule out anything else, and I don't want to assume just because your 21 years old and male you drink either.