Slightly Elevated Liver Enzymes
I just found out from my annual blood work that I have slightly elevated liver enzymes.  I am a relatively healthy 28 year old and have never had trouble with these levels.  However, in the last year I have begun taking B12 and folic acid.  Does anyone know if these would impact my levels?

Thanks!
What are your labs looking like?? AST ALT and Tot Bilirubin?  I would post the lab results and then see if someone like Dr S or CCRN have a definitive answer...  Also many (many) environmental substances can cause elevated enzymes - along with hereditary conditions
Many things can cause elevated enzymes. Tylenol, strenuous exercise etc.
But, to play it safe, I would "tell" the doctor that you want a "hepatitus panel." I said "tell" because my enzymes were "slightly elevated" and I researched and read about Hepc. My doc didn't think it was necessary to give me a test for hepatitus. Most PCP's think its only IV drug addicts that get hepc. So if I didn't insist, I would not be on treatment right now in an attempt to rid the disease. Its very frustrating that it is an Epidemic and yet so many doctors are in the dark. So if you "ask" for the test and the doc says its not necessary, I would "tell" the doc it is - but thats just my opinion that I arrived at after seeing so many people fall thru the cracks - the crack I almost fell thru.

Good luck. I hope you don't have it, but I do hope you get checked out just to rule it out.

MO