Liver Disorders Community
Swelling, and shortness of breath.

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

Swelling, and shortness of breath.

Due to the nature of my declining health, I am looking for way's to cope with the ever changing symptoms.
They seem to change from day to day, and I never know what's going to be next. As of late it has been swelling, and shortness of breath. I am not taking any medication's for this illness. every now and then I will have a short period where
Something just starts working again all on it's own and the water retention will run through my renal functions like it is suppose too. I have temp relief for a day or so then it starts to spiral all over again. What can i do short of laying flat on my back 24/7 keeping my feet above my heart? Any suggestions would be wonderful. thank's for your time and effort's in returning a reply. clicksmama
Dee1956 commented on No Cirrhosis of the L...
1 min ago
spider6 commented on spider6's status
Emily_MHModerator Survey link - https://goo.g... Comment
Track your weight over time