Taking a medication/alcohol at a maximum/minimum dosage mean anything for the liver
Hello, I have been taking and prescribed seroquel 100mg and xanax 1mg at bedtime for the past 7 years.

This last year I was able to cut it down to 25 mg of seroquel at bedtime and .25mg of xanax at bedtime.

My question is, will taking less of a medicines dosage help the liver, or it doesn't matter if you take full strength dosage or the minimum? I guess this CAN also apply to alcohol too where will drinking stronger alcohol affect the liver worse than lets say beer if the amount is the same?

thanks
Few drugs may cause hepatitis even in small doses even with normal liver metabolism. There are many drugs which may damage a normal liver when taken in large dosages. These drugs are harmful if taken in doses greater than the recommended dose. Those who have liver problem are most susceptible to have this problem. Any medication is prescribed only when the benefits outweigh the risks. Do consult your doctor before altering the dose of any drug. Do write to me again with more queries.
Best luck and regards!