Liver Disorders Community
WHITE/GREY STOOL ACCOMPANIED WITH HEADACHE
About This Community:

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

WHITE/GREY STOOL ACCOMPANIED WITH HEADACHE

Recently, I began a new regimen of vitamins including; milk thistle, D.I.M, fish oil, Vitamen D, Adrenal Support Supplements, and iodine drops. In addition, I am being treated for Hashimoto's Disease (Hypothyroidism) as well as hormone replacement therapy which includes, testosterone gel (low dose), estrogen and progesterone. I have been on this combination of pills, drops and gels for almost two weeks now.
Last week, I suffered from a severe migraine which lasted two days. I had to get a CT Scan of my head as well as a spinal tap to rule out meningitis and a brain anurism (sp. check). Both tests came back negative and my usual migrain medication worked to take away the pain after day two.

Today after using the restroom, I found my stool to be grey/white in color which scared the heck out of me! Is this color from my array of vitamens/supplements? I also have another headache. It is not as bad as last weeks headache, but bad enough to mention in this post.

I am not sure if I should be freaking out or if I should wait this out a few days??

I should mention, I am 36 years old & I am in surgical menopause (complete hysterectomy).