What is MPV levels
I have another question on my lab report, it said my MPV level was 7.1 which is low (normal range is 7.5-11.5.  Does anyone know what this is and what it means?  Thanks!
My blood report said my mpv was 11.2 and said it was high. Said levels should be 7.4- 10.4. I think Mvp has something to do with blood but I don't know for sure.  If you find out let me know.  Thanks,  Liz
I found this on the internet.

Mean Platelet Volume (MPV) is a measurement of the average size of platelets found in blood and is typically included in blood tests. Since the average platelet size is larger when the body is producing increased numbers of platelets, MPV test results can be used to make inferences about platelet production in bone marrow. Abnormally high MPV values correlate primarily with thrombocytopenia, also known as ITP (abnormally low platelets).

Hope this helps.