Liver Disorders Community
Why all the pain on right side under my rib cage

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

Just to fill you in on everything. I'm a 45 year old painting contractor. I was admitted to a hospital in march 2008 for very fast heart rateI was kept in bed for at least 8 days and ended up getting a pulmonary embolism. Since being released I have been on many (7) medicines daily including warfarin for the rest of my life. I was misdiagnosed in that hospital as having a tumor going from the appendix to the colon and they wanted to remove all of it but due to embolism were not able to do surgery (Thank God) because I ended up going to Scripps San Diego where they discovered my appendix was fine there was no tumor. My problem was a gall bladder not functioning at all so it was removed in May 09. For the last 3 months I get the same pain under my ribs on right side and have a problem of having to run to the bathroom alot after eating and I get tired soon after waking up. The doctors have done blood test and say my liver enzymes are high, white cell and blood plateletts are both low and cholesterol and triglyserides are high. I just had a ultrasound done on my liver and abdomen last friday. Now they want me to wait until Nov 25th to talk about the results. Any idea what this could be as it seems like one problem after another. Since March 2008 I have not worked due to doctors orders.Had gall bladder removed, Torm maniscus in left knee repaired. Now disc 2,3,4,5,6,7, in back are pinching nerves going down my right side and leg and am trying spinal decompression. I feel like a car that is taken in for a oil change and mechanic tells you  your timing belt need to be changed and your brakes are bad. The only thing that has not happened is I have not blown my head gasket (yet)  Any advice would be much appreciated. Could all the medication be causing some of these problems?? Liver failure??? What??
I screwed up it's not my liver enzymes that are elevated they said my bilirubin level was high. Sorry