Worried
Hello,my symptoms are salty taste in my mouth,salty eyes started 3 weeks ago, on and off weakness / tiredness, my old scabbies re emerged and swollen lymph node on my right jaw just yesterday and feeling like fever wants to come out for the past 3 weeks and slightly difficulty breathing for the past 3 weeks, total cholesterol is 263,ldl is high (171),ALT (SGPT) 46, lost 10 lbs just a couple of weeks and today after napping for 15 minute had a terrible head ache, feels like somebody punches me on my frontal sinus area, hope somebody can explain what is going on with me, thanks
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Swollen lymph node in the jaw may suggest infection in the area and may warrant further evaluation by a doctor. If there is facial pain also, sinus infection should be ruled out. Difficulty breathing may be associated with a variety of conditions also and direct physical examination is highly recommended. Additional diagnostic tests may also be done. Take care and do keep us posted.
Hello Dr. Santos, slight right upper abdominal pain also and I forgot to mention pain on my right neck that never goes away for a year now and getting worst,hard for me to turn my head on the right, all the symptoms that I mentioned before mostly happens in the afternoon and through the rest of the evening, I used to drink a lot of beer but refrained per symptoms,quits smoking a year and a half ago, going to see my Dr. Tomorrow, regards
How was your check up with your doctor? The neck pain may also be attributed to musculoskeletal issues. If the pain gets worse, it is best that you have this checked also. Imaging studies may be done to determine the underlying cause. I commend you for your lifestyle changes and quitting in your smoking and drinking. Hoping that other members of the forum  will do the same. Take care and best regards.