Liver Disorders Community
acai berry
About This Community:

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

acai berry

hello everyone,  i'm back, hope i don't get to be a pest but this forum is great!  i have been taking acai berry with an added cleanser for about a year.    through the advice i got here i asked my dr, about black cohosh and wala she said to stop taking it immediately.  she is not a fan of herbals.  through more research i found melatonin to be a plus, but can't find any info on the acai berry.  i'm concerned because it got so much attention from oprah and racheal ray (after i started taking it) that maybe some of the negatives have been down played.  all i seem to be able to find is companies wanting to sell it.  anybody got any info?   cece
Related Discussions
758338_tn?1235788602
Google can be friend, foe, and everything inbetween.  I think some herbal remedies are good - I also think some meds are good (and downright life-saving)...and of course, the wrong susbstances, wrong quantities of even something as seemingly benign as water can be deadly....  

Reading about stuff online can tip you off to the good or bad of a particular treatment - i tend to look for "consensus" among several parties - and especially of they have something like Biochemical engineer and Phd in their calling card...

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Liver Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank