Liver Disorders Community
appendix pain

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

appendix pain

the past week, i have been having the worst pain in the world in my lower right side of my stomach.. I have gone to the doctors twice and to the ER twice. I got a ct scan done and an ultra sound. I was told that i have many ovarian cyst but not to worry those will go away and that my appendix in about 7cm long.. now, i have been having the worst pains where my appendix is and it spreads at times but everytime we went to the doctor or ER they told me that nothing is wrong with me except for the appendix being on the large side and that i have no infection at all and my blood work is perfect! but nobody so far has an answer for the pain on my appendix and it hurts really really bad like something is pushing everything together and then at times like everything is being pulled apart and still have not gotton a fever.. does anybody know of similar cases, or does anybody know what it is? please help and answer ASAP...
This forum is for persons with liver disease.

Please post your question in the DIGESTIVE DISORDERS / GASTROENTEROLOGY EXPERT FORUM or the GASTROENTEROLOGY Forum.

Good luck!
Hector

Dee1956 uploaded a new photo
May 30
spider6 commented on stilltrying1965's status
May 30
Dee1956 commented on Belle313's status
May 29
Track your weight over time