Liver Disorders Community
burning sensation in liver

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

burning sensation in liver

hi ,
     from the past few days after eating something i feel a burning sensation in my upper left portion of chest just below the rib cage , it is much more if i had aten something spicy or have over stuffed my self. i am not exactly sur why it happens but it happens just below the rib cage i.e exactly where the liver is , some one has any idea why it happens and what can be the precaussions i can take also the home recipes that can help me improve my position.
hi ,i can tell you that liver is on the right side not left. not much help but i hope that helps you some.
hi sorry silly mistake mentioned wrong side .. its right just below the rib cage ... as i have managed the eating habits the burning sensation has stopped . but i do feel some thing some time it feels like some thing is touching internally.and the sensation is not burning now but sort of little disturbing ...
and one more thing to add the urine is yellow most of the time :-(
It sounds like GERD or maybe your gallbladder, from what I have read liver pain doesn't typically burn.  Also, urine should range from clear to yellow.  If you do not find releif from antacids I would consult your doctor.

Take care.