Liver Disorders Community
compensated cirhosis

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

compensated cirhosis

i have hepatitus (hepatitis) b and compensated cirhosis just feel weakness and itching
doctor gave me tenofovir will i ne able to regress my cirhosis how much time it will take
and how long can i live i feel sad all the time
Avatar dr f tn
I understand your concern regarding this and while liver cannot heal or return to normal function once damage is severe, there are some things you can do to help take care of your liver  such as eating  a healthy diet that is low in salt, avoiding alcohol intake, get vaccinated for diseases such as influenza, hepatitis A and hepatitis B, and pneumococcal pneumonia, take medication as prescribed as well as talk to your doctor about all medicines you take, including herbs and supplements and over-the-counter medicines. There are many factors to consider in determining the outlook for cirrhosis such as your medical history and results of other tests. It is best that you discuss this with your doctor also for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.
Dee1956 commented on meegWpaw's status
Dee1956 commented on meegWpaw's status
Dee1956 commented on Jade59's status
Aug 23
Track your weight over time